Park shelters can be reserved for gatherings of fewer than 50 people without a special event application. There is a nominal reservation fee of $25 for Lake Forest residents to reserve a shelter at Baker Ranch, Concourse, El Toro, Mountain View, Pittsford, Rimgate, Serrano Creek or Sports Parks. To reserve a park shelter, click here.
Rules & Regulations
- Bounce houses and alcoholic beverages are not allowed at any of our City parks.
- The City allows one party reservation at each reservable shelter per weekend day.
- Online reservations cannot be made more than 90 days ahead of your desired party date.
- Park shelters can only be reserved on weekends.
- Dispose of all trash in provided receptacles. Excess trash must be bagged and taken with you.
Refunds will be given for cancellations made at least seven (7) days prior to your event, however a $10 administrative fee will apply. In the case of rain, a full refund or choice of another available date within the same calendar month will be given. Refund requests due to rain must be made within one week of the original reservation.